Aarón Estrada is an Attorney at Law graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM) and obtained a diploma in Intellectual Property Law from the same school.
Litigation and enforcement of Intellectual Property rights, cancellation actions, infringement actions, domain name disputes. This practice includes procedures in the Mexican Patent and Trademark Office, the Intellectual Property Chamber of the Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Affairs and Federal Circuit Courts.
- Filing of any case of Intellectual Property, such as Patents, Trademarks, Designs and Copyrights.
- Trademark searches, renewals, declarations of use, oppositions.
- Assignments, changes of name of applicants and registrants.
- Drafting and submission of legal arguments to overcome objections (office actions) during formal and substantive examination of trademarks.
- Copyright protection of art works and computer programs.
- Protection of artist names, fictional characters and publications.
- Publicity and image rights.
Spanish and English